3.26.2012

Projects // End of March


1. Do a picnic photoshoot
2. Create an art wall in our bedroom
3. Make a dress with a fun print
4. Design a pretty tote bag with my Gocco
5. Try my hand at flower arrangement

Life's been a little hectic this week, so I thought I would make a list to keep my creative side in focus. Spring is in full bloom here and every time I look out the window I get this rush of excitement. Spring is such a great time to get some fun projects done.

:)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

If you remember my last post, my Mom almost guessed it... I was making t-shirts for my work's community Easter egg hunt. It was lots of fun and everybody loved them! My sweet husband and awesome dad helped me hammer them out, and we even got some pics. Hopefully I'll get those up soon.

Hope your week is off to a great start!

xo.Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment