Hello! My name is Megan Elaine & or just 'M' for short. Welcome to my little corner of the universe! I'm using this blog to remember the phase of life I am in now & to help me better be content with what I have, where I'm at, & the plans laid before me. Here are a few things about me-
General Facts About Me:
- I am 25 years old & a November baby.
- I have been married to my sweet husband for 4.5 years (that half is important!).
- My husband is a 911 dispatcher, actor, D&D player, & general creative type. He keeps life interesting.
- I am a full-time preschool teacher. This coming school year will be my second year teaching & I will be teaching two different classes, so things are going to get busy fast!
- I also am the Classes & Events Coordinator & general right hand lady at a locally owned toy store. It's literally a stone's throw from my house so I usually walk or bike to work with some kind of weird backpack on.
- My husband & I are the worship leaders & youth leaders at our small, country church. We have recently added these titles to our life & we are excited to see where God is going to lead in this area.
- I am the proud fur-mama to a Jack Russell Terrier named Oliver & a giant, orange tabby named Rory. My husband & I are in the long journey of trying to conceive a furless baby, but until then expect to see lots of my puppy & kitty.
Random Fact About Me:
- I love to sing! I am a part-time voice instructor & I love getting to share this passion of mine with others.
- I recently learned how to play the ukulele. I'm hoping to add this to my classroom song & story times.
- I'm obsessed with lists! Reading them (Buzzfeed anyone?), writing them, crossing them off, etc. Expect to see lots of those floating around this space!
- I consider myself a life-long learner & I try to always be learning something new. Whether that is a new recipe, skill, or creative talent I'm all about trying my hand at something different.
- I love vintage fashion & home decor. Our house was built in 1890 & we are having fun filling it with quirky vintage finds that are true to our tastes.
- I drive a big, white truck that is usually filled to the brim with class supplies, vintage finds, or just junk. Don't ask me for a ride unless you don't mind riding next to a pile of who knows what...
What to Expect From this Blog:
- My thoughts & general ramblings about what is going on in my life.
- Lots of pictures of the every day happenings. I really just want to be better about photographing the mundane (not just Instagram either...) so that I can better remember what life was like at this time.
- Random posts about the different areas of my life. We are busy people & I just need an outlet for all that's going on in my head.
I hope to encourage others as I live my life for Christ & in continual pursuit of His desire for me. I hope you stick around for the journey!