3.15.2012

Spring Feeling

Here are a few things from my pinterest board that are giving me inspiration for my spring projects.
Hope you enjoy!


I just love the colors in this tea party! Very Alice in Wonderland. My mom and I are planning a tea party of our own for Mother's Day. :)


Since we don't have any outside space in our apartment, I'm definitely looking to bring in lots of plants. Love this hanging box idea.


Great spring cleaner-
Add orange peels (or any citrus peel) to a quart of white vinegar in a closed container and let it set for two weeks. Combine citrus/vinegar solution half/half with water and use for cleaning. Works on floors, tile, fixtures, etc. Smells good and is tough on scum! Best of all there are no chemicals.


This is my inspiration for a reading nook in our craft room. So bright and cozy. Can't wait to mark this off my spring to-do list.

I just love spring cleaning and organization. This weekend is looking like a great time to start tackling some of my projects! Can't wait. :)

Hope your spring is looking full of creative projects and endeavors.

xo.Megan





1 comment:

  1. Love ALL your spring project ideas . . . especially the hanging baskets!!

    ReplyDelete