2.04.2013

Weekend Update

These are just a few snapshots from this weekend. I went grocery shopping & cleaned/organized my kitchen. It felt so amazing to have an organized space to cook in! I also braved the Goodwill 1/2 off day, as you know if you followed my live tweets. I'll have to say that it was one of my strangest Goodwill trips to date & it definitely wasn't my best haul. Mixed emotions about that one. Since I got groceries, the boy & I have been trying to be better about eating at home. I made a yummy stirfry on Friday, then we went out shopping. It was nice to save a little money by not spending $20+ on a meal out. Look at us being frugal. : ) We aren't big football fans, but we did enjoy watching the commercials game with our family at my brother & sister-in-law's house. They made some pretty killer homemade waffles & orange rolls. It was nice to just kick back & enjoy time together. How was your weekend?

xo.Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment