3.14.2013

Iced Mocha // My Way

I love iced coffee! And I am in a constant search for the best "at home" iced coffee combination on the cheap. Anybody else with me? It's just so hard to find that right balance of coffee, milk, sweetener. Well, I think I may have found something near perfection.
1. In a blender add 1cup milk, a generous squirt of chocolate syrup, 2 spoonfuls of sugar, and a handful of ice. 2. Pulse your blender to break the ice, then run on the "smoothie" setting until your ice is the consistency you prefer. 3. Remove the lid and add 1/2 cup of room temperature, brewed coffee. 4. Run your blender until the coffee is well blended with your mixture. 5. Pour in a fun glass, add a straw, and enjoy! I think this recipe is great and I can't wait to get some carmel syrup to try in it! P.S- I totally wasn't going for a healthy version of iced coffee. Maybe I'll tackle that next.... xo.Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment