2.06.2013

Valentine's Date Night // Part 1

 
Valentine's Day is next week! How exciting! : ) So, since I've been thinking about what my boy & I should do (yes, I usually make the V-day plans...) I thought I would share some frugal, yet romantic Valentine date options.
 
The art museum is the perfect place for a date on a budget. Most museums have free admission and have changing exhibits, so you can go often & get a new experience each time. For the perfect art museum date night pair with cheesecake & coffee at a cozy cafe afterwards.
A local concert is a great way to have a romantic night without spending a lot of money. Check your local venue for upcoming shows & start planning your Valentine's night out. Finish your evening off with dinner at a fun pizza parlour.
 
 
Hope these ideas help get your creative juices flowing!
 
xo.Megan 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment