3.13.2013

My "look"

I've always been somewhat jealous of people who have their own "look". You know? They always wear their hair that one super-cute way, or they can get their eyeliner just right for their eyes. Well, I got to thinking the other day that maybe, just maybe, I had kind of stumbled into my own "look". I think I can break down my "look" into 3 parts-

// The bangs- They're new. They're fun. And, yes, I know Zooey Deschanel is rocking them now too but, hey, so can I! ; ) // The lips- I kind of am in love with red lipstick. It wears off a little fast for my taste, but I found a tinted chapstick that is great for touchups. // The curls- Not much to say here. I was born with them and I'm still not 100% certain on how to manage them... It feels pretty good to have found a few things that I love enough to wear everyday. Knowing me they'll probably change at some point, but I'll let you know when that happens. What do you consider your "look" to be? xo.Megan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment